Monday, November 15, 2010

Want Something for Free?

I remember once that Oprah did a episode about the odd and unusual things that people would take if you offered it to them for free. Oprah is known for giving away cars and vacations, but on that particular episode she gave away shoes without a match, used make up and stacks of used printer paper and amazingly people took them.

I am all about the free but . . . . .used printer paper? Seriously?!? Lucky for all of us Shutterfly is offering all of us something really useful . . . . . 50 Free holiday cards!!

(Click here to check to learn more about this opportuniuty.)


I have used Shutterfly in years past to create our holiday cards and I love that their selection of card choices goes on and on and on. No matter what kind of card you are looking for . . . . classic, contemporary, fun - loving . . . . . they have it. You can click
here to view their selection of holiday cards.

Here are a few of my favorites for this year's card:



I really like how the brown looks with the red and the green snowflakes.



I think the pictures inside of the ornaments are so cute and I like that there is enough space to write an actual message.




I like this choice because I don't have to just pick one or two photos, there is room for all of my favorites!



The other reason I LOVE Shutterfly this time of year is because you can also create personalized calendars . Each year the grandparents recieve an "Eliza" calendar that I have easily created thanks to Shutterfly.

You can also find stationery, wall art and invitations at Shutterfly.

If you haven't done so already . . . .take a few minutes to check out this site. You won't be sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family