Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving:The Sequel

This year we were lucky enough to have two wonderful Thanksgiving dinners with family. Our first one was on Thanksgiving, and our second one was on the following Saturday at Stephen's parents house.

Unfortunately I didn't get too many pictures from that day . . . . too busy stuffing my face with LOTS of yummy food! When I did remember to get my camera out, I soon realized that Eliza was not much in the mood for smiling or looking at the camera.

Eliza was very excited to see her Aunt Jeanne and even more excited to eat Aunt Jeanne's fabulous sweet potato casserole. She told me many times that "the orange mashed potatoes were her favorite!"

Daddy and his "mini me". I definitely think that Eliza looks like her Daddy.



Eliza wanted to have her picture taken with her Aunt Sonny because they were both wearing purple.

Our sweet friend Ellen came in to spend the weekend with us and Eliza was so excited to see her. She was even more excited when she realized that Miss Ellen had brought her a new game that included jewelry (Pretty Pretty Princess).



I had high hopes of getting a really cute picture of Eliza and her cousin Jacob, but by this time Eliza was pretty much done having her picture taken.
We had a great day and our blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Norah has the same dress, just in red. Target, right? Great minds....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Thanksgivings were wonderful. The only thing they were missing were John and me. ;)

    P.S.
    I've never met Jacob but I feel like I'm watching him grow up too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family