Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project Life: Week 3

Project Life: Week 3
January 15 - 21, 2011



January 15, 2011: Eliza was super excited to help Nelnee blow out the candles on her cake. Eliza and I went to Ft. Worth to help Nelnee celebrate her 100th birthday.


January 16, 2011: Eliza got some hugs and snuggles from Grammy before we headed back home.



January 17, 2011: While we were out of town, Daddy picked up a little present for Eliza at Half Price Books - a copy of Yellow Submarine on VHS. Eliza decided that instead of reading tonight, she would like to watch a little bit of her Beatles.



January 18, 2011: Eliza was beyond excited when I told her that Scooby Doo was going to be at Chick - Fil - A. As soon as we walked in, she ran up and hugged him.




January 19, 2011: Eliza and our sweet next door neighbor had their first play date together. They made a spectacular mess in the play room and had a ball doing it.



January 20, 2011: Tonight was Eliza's first dance class. She was on her own - no parents allowed in the rooms - and she did wonderfully. She liked the ballet part but she is in love with her tap shoes and the noise they make.




January 21, 2011: As we were headed out the door, the outside temperature was 29 degrees. . . . BBBRRRRRRR. I was complaining about the cold, but not Eliza. She loves cold days because she LOVES wearing her panda mittens.


7 comments:

  1. Great shots. I love the one of Liza in her dance class!

    Blessings♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photo's.. love the photo of your grandma's 100th birthday.. that is a wonderful moment to capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally fun week. You can tell how long Eliza's hair is getting in that picture where her hair is wet.

    Those panda mittens are super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable ballerina! I love that your Chickfila had scooby...we've had princess's at ours, but not scooby, yet. Here's hoping :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable pictures :) Love the one of Eliza bundled up for the snow..

    ...and what a legacy! 100 years! That is incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this week's photos.
    grammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eliza looks just like you in the picture with Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family