Swim Time
We had a fantastic weekend and it started off with Eliza and her dad having a Friday evening swim before dinner. The first couple of times Eliza got in the pool, I am not so sure she really liked it. She always had a VERY scared look on her face. However, those days are gone and she LOVING her pool time. . . . and riding around in her very cool turtle.
A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family
Aw, how fun. I want to go visit you guys...now!
ReplyDeleteMy little man just turned 2 and he loves the pool. Very cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to SITS!
How sweet! Love the photos.
ReplyDeleteStopping by to say hello and WELCOME to the SITS community - we're so glad you've joined us!
Pool toys have gotten so much more awesome over the years!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of bloggers.
carma :-)
What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI came by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahod:0)
Looks like a super fun turtle!
ReplyDeleteStopping by to say welcome to the SITS community :)
That's so cute! I want a turtle of my own...
ReplyDeleteWelcome to SITS!
Oh that is just so cute. I can't wait until its warm enough here to go swimming.
ReplyDeletestopped by to welcome you to SITS.
I love the pics! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!
Stopping by from SITS to say WELCOME! Hope you enjoy getting to know everyone!! Eliza is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteShe's a cutie! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteComing over from SITS to say WELCOME!!
That turtle is so fun and I am so jealous of the pool time.... it looks like such a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the wonderful world of SITS! We are glad you joined the fun.
Come on over and check out my super yummy giveaway... It's always fun to have visitors.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHey, I love your blog so I gave you a Lovely Blog Award! =)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my post. Love ya!
She's adorable, and I love the photos of her in the pool. What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteI'm with the SITS Welcome Wagon! I've been with it since the beginning, and it's been an amazing community of female bloggers. I've met some incredible women and read so many fun blogs. Glad to have you on board, SITSta!
Just dropping by to welcome you to the SITStahood!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little girlie!
oh my goodness those photos are too cute!!
ReplyDeletewelcome to SITS
I am stopping by to give you a big welcome to the SITStahood! Glad you could join us and we look forward to seeing you around!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I didn't see a place to comment on your posts that were more recent. So I did it here! =)