Monday, May 18, 2009

House Tour - Part III



So it is once again time for Kelly's Korner Show Us Where You Live Friday - the guest bedroom edition. (I know, I know - it is actually Monday, but I was a little under the weather this weekend and am just now getting around to it.)

The room is functional BUT it is pretty boring. We have been so busy working on other parts of the house that we have pretty much ignored this room. The one thing that I do LOVE about this room is the bed. It is an antique and it once belonged to my parents and so it is really special to have this in my home.

The room also doubles as our office. This desk is from my single days and it really is on its last legs and we are currently looking for a new one.



I found this picture at a flea market many many years ago and I just love it.



So that concludes our tour. It may not be flashy or glamorous but it is ready for visitors any time. Just let us know when you are coming - we would love to have you.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family