Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moo, Baa, La La La

Eliza has discovered that if she brings a book to us - we will read it to her. Steve and I are both thrilled that she is learning to love books, however we seem to be reading the same book over and over. Tonight between the two of us, we read Moo, Baa, La La La about 12 times . . . .and I wouldn't have it any other way.





Yes - I know that she is holding the book upside down in this picture - but I think she is gifted so she probably can read upside down too!


2 comments:

  1. Are you going to bring Boo Boo La Moo to Mom's? I'd love to read it to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to read that book upwards of 30 times a day. Spencer has moved on to Pat the Bunny and Barnyard Dance recently.

    The day I saw Spencer pick a book up and then flip it because it was upside down I started thinking about college admission. Pre-reading skills! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family