Sunday, November 28, 2010
Eliza's Christmas Tree
This year Eliza is very excited about Christmas, so I thought it might be fun for her to have her own little tree in her room. My original thought was that I wanted to get a pink tree for her room, but when I stumbled upon this little guy at the dollar store, I knew it was a perfect fit.
Eliza and I had so much fun decorating this tree and the best part was that I spent only $5 for everything. I picked up the tree, the beads, the jingle bells and two packages of the little stars for just a dollar each! Now that's a deal! We used left over orange and pick ribbon to tie into the colors in her room and the orange butterfly from the top of the tree is normally part of the flower arrangement that sits on her dresser. I really like the way it turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family
Cute! I bet she LOVES it.
ReplyDeleteI love that idea. I was looking at some $8 trees at Target for Spencer's room- but now I feel like that is highway robbery compared to your $5 tree.
ReplyDeleteI love Eliza's tree.How's Eddie?
ReplyDeleteGrammy
You're a wonderful mother. I always knew you would be.
ReplyDelete