Thursday, November 18, 2010

3 Boyfriends

Today as we were driving to school, Eliza announced that she had three boyfriends. I was prepared to hear the names of some boys in her class but instead she announced that her three boyfriends were:
Diego wasn't that much of a surprise because every time she watches "Go, Diego Go", she says, "Diego is my boyfriend."
I really wasn't expecting to hear that Pablo the Penguin was one of her boyfriends. At one point in time, The Backyardigans was her favorite show, but it was knocked off the favorite post long long ago.


and then there was Paul. . . . . I guess he really is everyone's favorite Beatle.





3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter's love of Paul and The Beatles is absolutely delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Pablo. Eliza is quite progressive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family