Sunday, August 15, 2010

Alex's Birthday Party

Eliza's friend Alex recently celebrated his 2nd birthday with a bash at the Children's Museum. We had never been there before and so we were very excited to go and check it out.



My favorite thing about this museum was that they have a "Toddlers Only" room. It is just for those who are 3 and under. Eliza was entertained the entire time we were there and I didn't have to worry about her getting trampled by bigger kids.








After exploring the museum it was time for Eliza's favorite part of any party . . . CUPCAKES!!!



I think the birthday boy was enjoying his cupcake too.


Happy Birthday Alex! We had a great time at your party - thanks for inviting us.


1 comment:

  1. Toddlers sure know how to party. Where are you going to have Eliza's next birthday party? I think kids eat free at Hooters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family