Monday, August 2, 2010

Favorite Photo Recreated

The first time we took Eliza to Colorado, she was only 4 months old. I know she doesn't remember it but she sure did have a good time. Luckily Stephen and I have fantastic memories of that trip and one of our all time favorite pictures of Eliza was snapped while playing out in the yard.

While we were in Colorado this summer, Stephen decided that we should try to recreate this picture. Not exactly the same but cute none the less.







1 comment:

  1. As a person who reads my blog you know all too well that I LOVE a good photo recreation. I'm almost getting to the point that I need to start keeping a list of all the photos that need to be recreated from year to year.

    This recreation is a good one. 2 thumbs up from me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family