Nicole loves to take pictures with her Aunt Mare.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Cousins
While in El Paso for my grandmother's funeral, I was grateful that I was able to spend time with my all of my extended family. We are all scattered about the country, so even though the circumstances that brought together were quite sad, it was nice to see every one and catch up on their lives.

Nicole loves to take pictures with her Aunt Mare.
A.J. spent a great deal of time chasing after Joe. This little boy is always on the go.
My grandfather with two of his great grandchildren - Addi and her new little brother Brooks.
The adorable Miss Norah.
Addi and her her sweet momma Mandee.
I think Nicole really enjoyed her Shirley Temple.
Kristin giving snuggling with a very sleepy Brooks.
Brother and sister in the midst of a very serious checker game.
My cousin Amy shared the news with all of us that the newest cousin would be making a debut in December! Congrats Amy and Mark!
Nicole loves to take pictures with her Aunt Mare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family
Great pictures. I'm going to steal the one of me with Nicole.
ReplyDelete