Monday, August 2, 2010

Before and After

I recently found a blog called "Better After". This is a blog that features projects done by ordinary average non professional people and the transformations are astonishing. After seeing what is possible, I felt inspired.

I recently purchased this book case at a garage sale (another new obsession) and I knew it had potential to be perfect for Eliza's room.




So after some sanding, priming and painting. . . . here is my attempt at "Better After"!




I think it turned out pretty cute and now Eliza has a place to put all of her books. If you are looking to be inspired and need some decorating ideas . . . click here to check out Better After.


3 comments:

  1. That turned out really great. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream about being featured on Better After. I am in the process of redoing a kitchen hutch. It's not going well, mainly because the power sander we have is a piece of sh*t and the hutch is too big to hand sand. We're turning to industrial stripper next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family