Eliza is walking pretty much on her own these days, but she still likes to push her buggy around because she can go so much faster. Go Speed Racer . . . Go Speed Racer!
Wow, she is doing great.I love this viedo. grammy
I get to see Eliza live and in person soooooooooo soon! I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!
Oh, that did my heart some good!!!I love that age. How proud is she when she whips that thing around and goes back the way she came!!Thanks for the fun. Welcome to SiTS! Em
Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.
Wow, she is doing great.I love this viedo.
ReplyDeletegrammy
I get to see Eliza live and in person soooooooooo soon! I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that did my heart some good!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that age. How proud is she when she whips that thing around and goes back the way she came!!
Thanks for the fun. Welcome to SiTS! Em