Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sleepy Girl

Last night we fed Eliza her dinner first and then we fixed our plates. When we sat down at the table this is what we saw.


I guess day care (and a full belly) can really make you tired!

P.S. I forgot to put a bib on her last night and she spilled prune juice all over her cute outfit. She hasn't quite gotten the hang of her sippy cup yet . . . she is quite the dribbler. I sure hope prune juice doesn't stain!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, Norah has fallen asleep in her high chair more times than I would like to admit. Dreft spray stuff gets out most stains. Even poly-visol dribbles, which I thought were there for good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family