Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bubbles and Blocks

A few weeks back, Eliza and I attended a Gymboree class, and even though she enjoyed the class, her favorite thing, by far, was the bubbles at the end. Since Gymboree is a little too expensive for our budget and bubbles are cheap, we decided that bubbles at home are just as good as bubbles at Gymboree.


Eliza's cousin, Jacob was super sweet and willing to play bubbles with her. She had a great time with the bubbles. . . even though she seemed to be more interested in eating the bubbles.
She was quite fascinated to watch the bubbles pop once they hit the blanket.

Once she was done with the bubbles, it was time to go inside and eat her blocks. I think I see a pattern here!


2 comments:

  1. I have gone back and forth on Gymboree--it's so darn expensive! I figure we'll re-evaluate once her music class is over this session, but that's good to know about the bubbles! We'll try that soon. BTW, her hair is REALLY starting to come in. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family