Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Website Wednesday


I bet you thought I forgot. . . .
I didn't forget. . . .
I have had a pretty busy day and this is the first chance I have had to post.


This week's website is slickdeals.net.

A teacher I work with mentioned that she had used this site on several occasions and found some amazing deals. The purpose of the site is to give you a daily list of sales, rebates and free offers that go above and beyond a regular sale.


From the company's website:
Founded in 1999, Slickdeals.net is a free, user-driven deal sharing site with a mission to provide consumers an avenue to collaborate and share information in order to make the best shopping decisions. Slickdeals achieves this by providing its users a forum for communication and various shopping tools. Slickdeals.net prides itself on being user and community focused, never allowing paid placement for front page deal listings.



If you like to bargain shop and walk a little bit taller after finding amazing deals, this site is for you. Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family