Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Movin' On Up





















We have devoted the past few weekends to house hunting and it looks as though our efforts have paid off. On Sunday we made an offer on a house and on Monday afternoon our offer was accepted! We are super excited and a bit nauseous. We will close on March 23rd - so it looks as though my entire Spring Break will be nothing but packing, but it will all be worth it once we are moved in and kickin' back in the pool!

**PS - There are pics on line if anyone is interested in seeing them; just let me know and I will send you the link. For safety reasons I didn't think it was a good idea to broadcast our new address to the world. **

2 comments:

  1. Yay you guys!!! We'll come visit you and bring our swim toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Very exciting. And I absolutely want to see pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family