Monday, November 24, 2008

I Love a Parade


Living in the big city definitely has it perks - phenomenal restaurants, a plethora of sporting cultural, artistic and musical events. There is always something new and exciting to go and do. However, there is something to be said about small town charm. This weekend Eliza experienced that charm firsthand. We took her to Stephen's hometown of for the annual Holiday Parade. This local traditon really ran the gamet when it came to parade participants. There were various high school bands, Girl Scouts wearing angel wings and reindeer antlers, Clogging Elves, Shephards on Steele (a Christian motorcycle group) and (my personal favorite)Ronald McDonald singing the Hokey Pokey from his motorized shoe. Eliza seemed to enjoy all of it, but I know her favorite part was when people approached her and her Grandpa to comment on how adorable she looked in her cool pink shades and hat.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family