Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Tradition


One of the most exciting things for me, as a mom, is the oppor - tunity to pass along traditions from my childhood down to Eliza and I was just chomping at the bit to carve our first pumpkin together. I knew that she wouldn't be able to help carve our pumpkin this year, but I thought she might enjoy sitting on the kitchen floor watching me do all the work. Not a chance. She could have cared less about the pumpkin, however she was quite fascinated by the newspaper I had laid down to keep the floor clean. None the less, our pumpkin turned out great and I am sure she will be anxious to help next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family