A Peek Into Our World. . . . . .
Monday, November 17, 2008
The Smiley Baby
Today when I dropped Eliza off at school, one of her classmate’s mother said, "Look, it's the happy baby that is always smiling!" She then told me that she was jealous of how much Eliza smiles because her daughter isn't really smiling yet (her daughter, Gabrielle, is the youngest in Eliza's class). It is true that we are blessed with a very good-natured and happy baby and every time she smiles, my heart just melts. However, I too have been bitten by the jealousy bug, I wish she had as much hair as Gabrielle does!
1 comment:
Maryellen
November 17, 2008 at 5:59 PM
I love this picture!!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family
I love this picture!!!!
ReplyDelete