Project Life: Week 5
January 29 - February 4, 2011
January 29, 2011: When I went to El Paso to help my grandfather move to Austin, I had the opportunity to spend my Saturday night with these three adorable monkeys - my nieces Nicole and Natalie and my nephew Joey. Don't you love Joey's "cheese" face?
January 30, 2011: A.J. is explaining the details of our encounter with Officer Crazy to my mom and Dick.
January 31, 2011: After we got home from school. Eliza decided she wanted to spend some time in her playroom. On a side note: You may notice that there are several Project Life pictures of Eliza wearing this purple dress. This is her absolute favorite dress and she would wear it everyday if I let her.
February 1, 2011: I took this picture first thing in the morning before I woke Eliza up in order to commemorate the fact that she had actually slept through the night for the first time in over a week. I was beginning to feel as though I had a new born again.
February 2, 2011: I was trying to take a picture of Eliza while we were playing dress up, but she only wanted me to take a picture of her feet. She was very proud of her "magic slippers".
February 3, 2011: When Eliza and I got home at 4:00 p.m. this was the outside temperature. We were preparing for the snow that had been forecasted.
February 4, 2011: We did not get any snow but there was enough ice on the roads for school to be cancelled. The three of us stayed in our jammies all day and enjoyed our unexpected day off.
I LOVE project life. AJ's bambinos look great! I haven't laid eyes on them for awhile. Nicole looks so grown up! Joey looks exactly like AJ.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous that you guys got an ice day. That doesn't happen around here. In August I think we should have "hot" days.
Great pictures.I love keeping up with you.
ReplyDeletemom