Although Eliza loved wearing all of the cowboy gear, she was not too keen on actually riding the pony. She had a death grip on that saddle and my arm for her entire ride.
Once every one had been given the opportunity to ride the pony, they allowed they kids to have a second ride. There was no way that Eliza was going to ride again but she did walk next to the pony as her friends rode again.
Overall it was a great party and Eliza was plum tuckered out . . . . she fell asleep on the way home. (FYI - This picture was taken after we pulled into the driveway. . . . I wan't driving and picture taking!)
Cameron sure knows how to party! That looked like a really fun day. I don't know how Eliza sleeps like that. It doesn't look very comfortable but she still looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling little cowgirl.
ReplyDeleteGrammy
Sleeping in the car seat.... I'll just never get over how other kids that are not my own do that.
ReplyDelete