Saturday, July 25, 2009

Miss Bunny

Last year I thought that it might be fun to take pictures of Eliza with some of her stuffed animals. I knew that the adorable bunny Cathy and Caroline sent to Eliza when she was born would be perfect for pictures. This is one of my favorites and I remember thinking that Eliza looked really tiny next to her enormous bunny.




Today while I was changing the sheet on her bed, Eliza took Miss Bunny and put her in the chair. Seeing her with Miss Bunny made me remember the pictures we took over a year ago. I knew it was time for and Eliza and Miss Bunny update.



Smile . . . . .Somebunny loves you!


3 comments:

  1. Caroline came in as I was talking to you ,so of course the three of us headed straight to the computer. We loved the bunny picture so much,Caroline printed two copies of it,one for us and one to take home.We also loved the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE viedo.Grandaddy and I can hardly wait till tommorow.
    grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing with Spencer with Christmas stuffed animals 2 years in a row. It's amazing how much they can grow in a year.

    Love Eliza's overalls. All the little girls I know have that popsicle print this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a difference! Eliza looks so happy next to Miss Bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family