Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Favorite Picture Blog Hop

While reading some of my favorite blogs this morning, I came across the "Favorite Picture Blog Hop" and thought it was a great idea. Not only is it a way to show off your favorite pictures, but it gives you the opportunity to visit new blogs and make new friends as well.

I had a hard time selecting just ONE photo of Miss Eliza, but I finally decided on this one. I think it captures the essence of her nature. She is a happy, fun loving little girl who brings so much joy to our lives.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog tonight. Great picture.

    It is so much fun making new blog friends. Hope you will stop by for a visit. http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family