Friday, July 31, 2009

Out in the West Texas Town of El Paso . . . . .

Eliza and I had an amazing visit with family. We loved every moment we were able to spend with aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and great grandparents. We also loved all of the YUMMY Mexican food. Except for the fact that my camera went MIA - this was a perfect trip.




We plan to replace our camera soon - but until then Maryellen was sweet enough to e mail me a few pictures to post. My mom and Maryellen both generously offered to send us a disk of the pictures they took with their cameras, so I will be able to post more pictures then.

1 comment:

  1. EP was fun!!!!!!!!

    The disk is made and in a cushy envelope decorated with stickers. I'll probably make a trip to the UPS store tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family