Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have. . . . . Cupcakes

Today Eliza and I got to spend some time with my friend Emily and her three beautiful girls. Eliza really enjoyed herself and Greer and Harper were the perfect hostesses.

Harper and Eliza look as though they are deep in conversation. Perhaps they are discussing how long they should wait before devouring their cupcakes.


( Sorry about the quality of this photo . . . .I don't know what happened)




Miss Greer wasted no time enjoying her yummy snack.


Honestly Eliza was a bit perplexed as to what to do with her cupcake, but once she saw Greer and Harper dig in, she followed suit very quickly.



Once I got home I realized that I did not take any pictures of Baby Sloane. . . however with four little girls under the age of three . . . . there wasn't really a lot of time for pictures!
Thanks so much for inviting us over . . . we had a great time.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family