She's such a little monkey girl. I love her pictures. I'm totally jealous of her last outfit.
SOOOO cute! Love her dress in the first picture.
So adorable! I love her dress and wish I could find it in an adult size. We had Spencer's picture taken in the wash tub at 9 months. We just got his 18 month pictures and it's amazing to see how fast he's grown.
What a darling girl. The first picture, in her birthday dress ,reminds me so much of her mommy at that age.Grandaddy loves the pictures too. Grammy
Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.
She's such a little monkey girl. I love her pictures. I'm totally jealous of her last outfit.
ReplyDeleteSOOOO cute! Love her dress in the first picture.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I love her dress and wish I could find it in an adult size. We had Spencer's picture taken in the wash tub at 9 months. We just got his 18 month pictures and it's amazing to see how fast he's grown.
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling girl. The first picture, in her birthday dress ,reminds me so much of her mommy at that age.Grandaddy loves the pictures too.
ReplyDeleteGrammy