Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Website Wednesday

As I have admitted many times before, I am now a blog addict and I have become obsessed with home decorating as we prepare for our BIG move into our new home. The Nesting Place is the perfect blog for me these days because it is all about home decor. There are some great ideas there . . . I love the idea of painting words/thoughts/phrases on the wall but I am just a little unsure about my ability to make it look like the picture!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning ,Cutie.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last I had checked yesterday, there was no website Wednesday. I was very happy this morning when I saw you had done a post for Wednesday. Yay. I briefly checked it out and it looks pretty cool. I'll spend more time on it later...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family