Monday, March 9, 2009

Just the Girls

Tonight it was just us girls . . . so we did girly things. We went to Hobby Lobby to look for things for the new house. . .didn't buy anything but I have many things on my wish list . . . picked up some take out . . . .came home to watch Dancing with the Stars. . . Eliza was impressed. . . she clapped and cheered . . .

She drank some milk . . .

Played with the remote. . . .

Then off to dream land.

I would say that is a pretty good girl's night!

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I love all the pictures from last night but the one with the remote is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your help.I loved the new pictures
    of E.M.S.Can't wait till Sat.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! MY daughter is 2 and I cannot wait for her to be old enough to shop with (as a note to self... TWO is a much worse age than ONE to shop!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family