Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fashion and Website Wednesday

Since starting my blog a few months back, I have become a blog addict. I never knew that there were so many blogs out there. I have found so many great blogs to read that I often feel like a kid in a candy store. I always try to squeeze in a little time during the day to read some of my favorites. One of those favorites is Kelly's Korner. I have become such a fan of Kelly that I have even convinced my sister to start reading.

Today Kelly did a post about how to be fashionable during these difficult economic times. Maryellen called me in the middle of the day to tell me that she was linked on Kelly's blog and Kelly made a comment on her blog. I have to admit I felt a wee bit jealous! :) So today's Website Wednesday is a bit different as I attempt to keep up with my sister.

Yesterday I read a story on Fox News that was talking about fashion and the recession. Here are their tips on how to be a "Recessionista" for Spring.

1. White Jeans
2. Neon/Day Glo Items
3. Scarves
4. Ruffles
5. Floral Print
6. Big Chunky Jewelry
7. Aviator Glasses
8. Nautical T Shirts
9. Brightly Colored Cardigans
10. Colorful Bags

3 comments:

  1. I was coming here to comment anyway but now I have to so you and your sister will be even! ha! ha! Ya'll are silly!
    I like #4,6,9, and 10 but I can do without those other things - sounds like they are trying to bring the 80's back.
    Thanks for linking!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nautical t-shirts are in style this spring? Are you serious?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kelly except the white jeans .I have them and I like them,but they are off white not white-white.
    mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family