Thursday, March 12, 2009

Eliza's 1st year

Yesterday as I was buying supplies for Eliza 1st birthday party, (a backyard BBQ with a Backyardigans theme) I began to think about what life was like BE (before Eliza). In all honesty, I really couldn't even remeber. I can't even imagine our lives without her. We are so blessed to have her and we are honored to be her mommy and daddy. Here is a quick look back at the year that forever changed our lives.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Eliza's 1st Year
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Eliza! Norah sends all kinds of wet and sloppy kisses your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family