Sunday, August 7, 2011

How We Roll

I have never been a fan of grocery shopping and I am really NOT a fan of grocery shopping with a with Eliza. She certainly can be a bit of a handful. She doesn't want to ride in the cart "like babies do" but letting her walk is always a disaster in the making. However we have recently found a solution we are all happy about. God Bless HEB for making it cool to ride in the cart again!




1 comment:

  1. I just happened to notice that your purse matches the car/cart too! How lovely.

    Spencer is very fond of the race car carts at Home Depot. We don't go there very often though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family