Tuesday, April 12, 2011
You Dance a Dance Class
Last Thursday during Eliza's dance class, Miss Amanda began teaching the girls their routine for "show week." Getting a group of 3 and 4 year olds to anything in unison is truly a feat and Miss Amanda has the patience of a saint. Some of the girls were able to catch on and followed along, others were much more content to just do their own thing. As you might have guessed, my child was the one who was very content to just do whatever she felt moved to do. At one point , I am pretty sure I even saw her doing some John Travolta Saturday Night Fever moves! As I watched them, it made me think of a scene from the first season of Friends where the girls take a tap class . Eliza's approach to her routine was very "Phoebesque". I found the clip on YouTube but it wouldn't let me embed it. Here is the link if you're interested. http://youtu.be/ipsgYiyTpNc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family
I love it!!! Sure would like to see the Eliza dance. I am sure that it is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI would love a video of Eliza dancing too! That would be awesome!
ReplyDelete