Saturday, March 5, 2011

Project Life: Week 8

Project Life: Week 8
February 19 -25, 2011


February 19, 2011: Eliza knows how to rock a pair of sun glasses and how to make her mommy laugh.




February 20, 2011: Eliza and her Daddy playing Barbies with Princess Arora and Prince Phillip. Whenever you play Barbies with Eliza, she always gets to be the girl and whoever is playing with her has to be the boy. This also means that her Barbie gets to sleep in bed in the castle and your Barbie is relegated to the floor.


February 21, 2011: Somebody was in a pretty good mood considering it was Monday.


February 22, 2011: Eliza and her Dad were practicing their Hook 'Em Horns. I never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would have a child who was a UT fan!






February 23, 2011: I don't exactly remember what was happening in this picture, but once again Eliza was on the move! It has become quite a difficult task to get a quality picture of Eliza. She is always moving and wiggling and never wants to look at the camera.


February 24, 2011: Dinner at our favorite place . . . . . Chick - Fil - A.





February 25, 2011: Go Texan Day! I was so proud of myself when I found her a western shirt at a resale store for only $1. However Eliza was not impressed with my mad shopping skills or the fact that she was wearing a boy shirt. She reminded me many times that she was indeed a girl and not a boy!

1 comment:

  1. You're getting some great pictures of Eliza! Yep, I can see why she was upset about the cowboy outfit. I don't think there was ever a Princess Cowgirl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family