Project Life: Week 11
March 12 - 18, 2011
March 12, 2011: Eliza had a Scooby Doo themed birthday party at The Little Gym. She had a great time at the party and LOVED being the center of attention.
March 13, 2011: Eliza had the best time hanging out with her Uncle John and Aunt Mare, however I was never able to get a good shot of all three of them. This was the best I got.
March 14, 2011: Since we were on Spring Break this week, Eliza was able to attend a make up dance class on Monday. Since this class is during the day, it is not an option for us but Eliza enjoyed all the attention she got in this class.
March 15, 2011: HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY ELIZA!
March 16, 2011: After her 3 year check up at the pediatrician's office we headed to Old Navy to do a little shopping. Eliza was more interested in playing with the mannequins than shopping. It was not easy getting her away from her "friends".
March 17, 2011: Eliza celebrated St. Patrick's day by wearing the new nightgown that her Aunt Kristen gave her. She calls it her Monkey Hula dress. She also felt the need to wear her tap shoes for St. Patty's Day. Perhaps she was trying to do some Irish clogging.
March 18, 2011: This was the day Eliza had been waiting for! Stephen told her that once she turned 3 that they could have a Daddy - Eliza movie night once a week. They watched 101 Dalmatians in the man cave and mommy was not allowed to come in . . . . unless I was bringing them pop corn and soda!
**Just in case you are wondering - I didn't forget about Project Life weeks 9 and 10 but I was tired of playing catch up and I decided to just skip them for now and get back on track. I will at some point go back and do those weeks**
If you're anything like me (and I think you are) you probably enjoyed movie night just as much. What a nice way for you to get a little peace and quiet or time to get something done.
ReplyDelete