Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Morning

Eliza woke up on Christmas morning to find that Santa had indeed been to our house. He left her gifts near the fireplace that way they didn't get confused with the gifts from mom and dad.


Eliza must have been a very good girl because she got everything she asked for . . . . a Barbie movie, a Barbie house and a castle.


Eliza was so excited to see her Barbie house which was such a relief since one of Santa's elves spent over SIX HOURS putting it together!

After the Santa gifts, we moved on to the tree for family gifts.

The adorable pink trike was a gift from Grammy and Grandaddy. Eliza was in awe when she saw it. She loves the pink and white streamers and she really loves the bell.










We had a truly wonderful Christmas and we are blessed beyond measure.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of separating the gifts so they don't get confused. And I'm kind of jealous of the barbie house. I want it for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family