Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Freeze Frame

During Spring Break, I took Eliza to have her two year old portraits done. She wasn't quite as cooperative on this photo shot as she has been in the past, but overall I think they turned out well.








I think this one of her looking up is my favorite - just so sweet and pure.





This last one is really sweet as well, and she wore her Beatles shirt just for her Daddy!

4 comments:

  1. #1) I love each and every outfit that ELiza wore for her pictures, right down to the coordinating hair bows.

    #2) They came out great! We had a rough time with 1 year and 18 months, but by 2 Spencer was back to being somewhat cooperative. Looks like Eliza has a future in modeling.

    #3) I think my favorite is the "senior year" hand resting on cheek pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She always looks so happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. And her outfits are so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Eliza's pictures turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family