Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

On Friday, Eliza had birthday party with her friends at school. That would be party number 2 for this girl. This one was a dual celebration with her best buddy Addison. We had mini cupcakes, baked Cheetos and apple juice . . . every toddler's favorite!


Addison's sweet mom, Christa, bought the girls matching birthday headbands, unfortunately Eliza didn't want to leave hers on.






When Eliza first moved into her new classroom, a few weeks ago, it just seemed to be so much more chaotic than her previous room. I think I may have the answer. . . . . there are 16 kids in her class 12 are boys . . . .mystery solved!



This cutie is Jack. He opted to skip the cupcakes and went right for the Cheetos - man after my own heart.




Eliza goes to a great school with sweet kids and fabulous teachers that she just adores, so I know she enjoyed having a chance to celebrate with all of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family