Sunday, October 4, 2009

Eliza Mackenzie and the Art of Cupcake Making

Now that the weather is FINALLY getting cooler, I had great plans for us to spend plenty of time outside this weekend. However, Mother Nature apparently did not get my message because it rained pretty much all weekend.

In an attempt to alleviate our cabin fever, I decided that Eliza and I would find our inner cooks and do some baking. We made cupcakes.
Eliza was a pro at stirring the batter.

She wasn't quite as adept when it came to frosting . . . . but eating is an entirely different story!





Little Miss Chocolate face is napping right now, but once she wakes up, we are off to share our lovely creations with some of our neighbors.


6 comments:

  1. Eliza is too cute for words.I am really impressed, not just for her baking skills,but that she kept her darling outfit clean.
    grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I can't believe she stirred the batter and didn't shove her hands into it! Nice restraint, E. I love how she has a coordinating bow for every outfit. A fashionista for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you say that you're delivering the cupcakes to neighbors you of course mean you are bringing them to AZ, right? Looks like a fun day. Love the hair bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you going to post again? I need more Eliza updates...please?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family