Pretty Princess
Tonight was Eliza's first true Halloween experience. She was dressed as a princess and we walked the neighborhood with her, so she could go trick or treating.
Even though I am not sure that she really understood what was going on, Eliza seemed to enjoy all of the Halloween festivities.
Stephen and I taught Eliza how to say " Trick or Treat." and it appeared as though she had it down. All day today, we practiced with her but when the big moment came, she was feeling a little shy and she never said "Trick or Treat".
I think Halloween may become Eliza's favorite holiday. She is fascinated by pumpkins, she loves playing dress up and as we learned tonight, she is quite taken with Kit-Kat bars!
A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family
I too am quite taken with kit kat bars...
ReplyDeleteEliza looked adorable. She's definitely a very pretty princess.
Can I borrow Eliza's costume for next year? It's not really my size, but maybe I could have it let out a little. Too cute!
ReplyDelete