Friday, June 12, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday




This week's edition of Kelly's Home Tour is bathrooms. Our house has two and a half baths but Eliza's bathroom is by far my favorite. I love that it is purple and has a very girly feeling to it.



Since the wall color is very vibrant, I decided to go with white accessories. I found the shower curtain at Target and I think it adds a very fun dimension to the room.



Although you can't see them, this room has a very nice ceramic tile floor and plenty of cabinets for storage. I one thing I would like to change in this room are the sinks. I am not really a fan of the shell shaped sink . . . but then again, honestly, who is? I am sure we will get to it one of these days, but for now the master bath is more of a priority. . . . . and unfortunately, it too has shell sinks.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun bathroom! Great colors and shower curtain!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Eliza's bathroom. It's adorable! The white accessories look great with the wall color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliza has a cool bathroom.I really like it shell sinks and all.
    grammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eliza's bathroom is way nicer than the GVZ bathroom (that the three of us share). Even with the shell sinks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family