Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Weekend Trip

This past weekend we headed to the Hill Country to help Eliza's Grammy celebrate her 60th birthday. We had a great weekend. Both of my siblings were there with their families, and Eliza was excited to have some quality time with her extended family.

On Saturday morning we took all of the kids out on the boat. Eliza was not too keen on wearing her life jacket but she sure did like riding on the boat. She and her dad look very cool in their shades.




Joey is a very happy - go - lucky baby who didn't seem to mind wearing his life jacket. Not too much bothers this little man . . . EXCEPT having his diaper changed which apparently is the equivalent of water boarding.


Nicole loves riding on Grammy and Granddaddy's boat. She told me soon she would be old enough to drive the boat herself but this time she would let Granddaddy drive. I don't know about the driving part but she looked cute in her pink swimsuit.

Maryellen and John look happy and ready for some fun in the sun.



Natalie was VERY unhappy about having to wear a life jacket but she was happy to sit and cuddle with her Grammy. Don't you just love they way her pacifier matches her life vest?!?




We had a great time on the boat and I know Eliza looks forward to her next ride.

4 comments:

  1. I've been reading all about your weekend on your sister's blog. I like seeing the same weekend from a different point of view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Eliza is your mini-me and Joey is AJ's mini-me. Amazing to watch the circle of life in action! Sounds like you guys had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, boat pictures! Our camera was taking a siesta while we were on the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures.Maybe next time Eliza can ride on the float.
    grammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family