Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Website Wednesday


Since I am relatively new to the blogging world, I had no idea all that was available on the blogesphere buffet. I have come across some really cool blogs and I am in awe of my most recent find. I want the crock pot lady to be my new BFF! Perhaps now I can actually put my crock pot to use, and have an answer when my husband says, "Hey honey, what's for dinner?" There are so many awesome recipes on this site, I am sure that I will find something he likes.


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME site! I am enamored with the crock pot, but only have a rotation of like 3 recipes and queso doesn't count as a balanced meal. I am definitely checking this out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family