Go Texan Day
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is a B-I-G deal in our city - so much so that most area schools (including Eliza's preschool) designate the Friday before the official kick off as "Go Texan Day". Finding the right outfit for Go Texan Day - or Cowgirl Day (as Eliza calls it) was a bit tougher this year.
Eliza has decided that she wants to only wear dresses or skirts - no pants, jeans or shorts. I tried to convince her that even cowgirls wear jeans but she wasn't buying it. Once again I got lucky at my favorite children's resale store and found the perfect dress and on sale to boot! I know Eliza's favorite part of Go Texan Day was learning to say YEE - HAW!
A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.