Monday, September 19, 2011

Shoe Shopping

Recently I took Eliza to shopping for new tap shoes and new ballet shoes. After we found what we needed for her I decided to look around for me. I didn't find anything I liked but Eliza found a perfect pair for me to try on. Just because I love my daughter, I did try them on. The heels were so high I truly felt like Andre the Giant. Luckily trying them on was enough to make her happy and we were able to leave the shoes at the store for someone else to buy.



1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to see a picture of you in those shoes! All you would need with those shoes is a short skirt and a pimp. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family