Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Tree

Two years ago, we purchased this cute, but very small tree from Wal Mart. When we bought it we were still apartment dwellers and didn't really have room for a large tree. Last year we considered getting a new tree but thought that a big tree and a curious toddler could be a recipe for disaster.



This year we have "up sized" our tree. My in - laws decided that they actually wanted a smaller tree, so they were kind enough to give us there "old" tree. I am in love with our new tree and think that it looks great in the space.
Eliza is quite enamored with the tree as well, and unfortunately removed and subsequently broke the limited edition Hallmark Superman ornament that I bought for Steve the first year we were married. Ahh live and learn . . . . .










3 comments:

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family