Recently a very special guest stopped by Eliza's day care . . . . . Santa Claus!
Eliza has talked about visiting with Santa nonstop and she apparently was not shy about letting him (and everyone else at her school) know what she wanted for Christmas.
What a difference a year makes. . . .here is her picture from 2009.

That is one gorgeous little girl you have there. I am in love with her green gingerbread dress.
ReplyDeleteWe went to see Santa with some friends last night. Their daughter is 16 months and she freaked out with Santa. I don't know of any kid between the age of 1 and 2 that doesn't freak out- it's just a right of passage in childhood.
I need copies of both pictures for my Santa picture collection.Tooo cute.
ReplyDeletegrammy
Wow, it is amazing how much Eliza has grown. I agree with Natalie, Eliza is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete