Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Birthday Fun

Recently one of Eliza's sweet friends from school invited us to her third birthday party. A's parents had her party at a really fun bouncy house place called Pump It Up.
In the beginning, Eliza was very intimidated and she just wanted to watch the other kids. Eventually she warmed up to the idea and enjoyed bouncing around.















After about an hour an half of bouncing fun, it was time for pizza and cupcakes. This was the FIRST time Eliza had ever eaten pizza! We had offered her pizza in the past but she had always turned her nose up at it. However when she saw all of buddies from school eating it - she chowed down!





Unfortunately I never got a picture of Eliza and the birthday girl by themselves, but I thought this one of her little gang of friends turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. I looked at that place to have Spencer's 3rd birthday party, but we have such a variety of ages with the kids he knows (infant-3 years) that I decided against it.

    That looked like a great party though, so maybe I'll revist the idea next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family