Saturday, May 15, 2010

This One is For Aunt Mare

Today Maryellen told me that she thought I should post more videos of Eliza.

Well Mare . . . . ask and ye shall receive.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! That was perfect. Thank you. I love how excited Eliza gets when she gets to ten and diez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! My mom is afraid that Spencer is going to be bored in preschool (since he has like 90%of the kinder readiness skills mastered at 2 1/2). Her remedy is that we should teach him a foreign language. Eliza is already bilingual!

    Is this at your house? I love your dining room set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Dude, I love your dining room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. . . . I really enjoy reading them.

A Peek Into Our World . . . . The Ordinary Happenings of our Extraordinary Family