I had not intended on waiting until the middle of January to post our pictures from New Year's Day, but time just got away from me. We spent the afternoon at Stephen's Aunt Betty's house and we truly enjoyed our opportunity to spend time with family.
Eliza was a HUGE fan of the homemade chicken noodle soup that Aunt Betty made and she was equally fond of the very fun hats Aunt Betty provided as well.
Grandpa couldn't be convinced to wear a hat, but he is always ready to give big hugs to his favorite grand daughter!
Aunt Betty and Grandma joined Eliza in showing off their lovely New Year's hats.
OK, so you didn't mention anything about this, but I'm going to comment on it. The heart shirt? Adorable. I am so jealous of the moms buying Valentine clothes for their little girls. It is the one holiday that just is not for little boys.
ReplyDeleteCute new year hats too.